Various companies have spent time, energy and expense to learn and understand how to take advantage of the offline and online medium in order to provide the best service for the customers. Why is that? More and more businesses are realizing the importance of improving the quality of their customer service because good and professional customer service will greatly affect their income in the short and long term. Meanwhile, check out the 1300 Numbers Cost as well.
One study found that poor customer service cost the US $ 41 billion in American businesses each year, with 65% of subscribers discontinuing subscriptions after one unsatisfactory service. True – the role of the customer is very significant in building or dropping your business. Without them, we will not be in the business world. On the other hand, we also need to be more alert with the quality of services we provide because it is easier for customers to provide negative reviews through various public containers, one of the social media if faced with unpleasant customer service experience.
Today, people can acquire solar panels or solar cells in electrical stores with ease as demand for these goods increases. This is what drives many manufacturers to produce solar panels in large numbers. Basically, factory-made solar panels are made of high-tech processed silicon material that produces great energy. When it comes to the use of solar panel, you can also benefit from sun2solar pool covers. So, how to make it in your own way? Here are the steps how to make a simple solar panels:
– Wash hands first before handling the materials of the solar panel so that no fat or oil will stick
– Cut off copper wire of the exact same size as the size of the heating panels present in the electric stove
– Copper that has been cut and then cleaned by using a sandpaper or wire brush so that no dirt that can inhibit the process of solar energy absorption
– After the copper is cleaned then put on top of the electric stove and burn with the highest voltage.
– Perform this combustion process for 30 minutes until the copper layer turns black.
– After the combustion process is complete, then leave the copper layer to cool naturally for about 20 minutes. Once cool the copper layer will be wrinkled so that the oxide layer shrinks.
– Wash and scrape copper slowly by hand under running water, in this process never stretch the copper layer as it may damage the corpus oxide layers needed in the manufacture of cheap solar panels.
– Cut another copper sheet the size of the first copper then bend both copper sheets first and second copper then insert into plastic bottle. Keep both copper out of touch with each other.
– Attach the crocodile claws to the first copper sheet and to the second copper sheet, then attach the cable from the second copper to the positive terminal and the first copper cable that has been burned to the negative terminal of the ammeter.
– Enter the heated salt water into the bottle carefully and do not wet the crocodile claws, other than that the salt water size should not drown the entire copper plate.
– Test a simple solar panel that has been made by putting it under the sun then the resulting power will increase about 33 micro amper.